Friday 9 December 2011

..reflection and expectation about P.Ramlee's movie

Tan Sri P.Ramlee is an actor in Malaysia.His movie contain a lots of moral value.The example of his movies are Pendekar Bujang Lapok, Masam-masam Manis, 3 Abdul and others.Untill year 2011, many people still watching P.Ramlee's movie and laugh although had been watched for many time.
Miss Zu had been given us a task.It is about we must to choose one of P.Ramlee's movie, remember the scene, then we must act it back in front of class.We are in five group members and every group choose their own movie.My group choose Pendekar Bujang Lapok.The others group are Masam-masam Manis, 3 Abdul, Ahmad Albab, Madu 3 and Seniman Bujang Lapok.For me, this activity is very good and effective to make our relation between classmate become more closer.
When we work in group also can teach us many things such as how to be a responsible person.For instance, each group will has one leader.Leader must be responsible to guide and give an instruction to all group's members.From that, it can teach how to be a good leader.For group members, this activity can teach us about how to recive and do the instruction from leader.The best group come from good leader and good follower.
Honestly, I frlt very happy with this activity.Not because i got the best actress, but from this activity I can learn many things.Besides, I can share my opinion and y information with other group members.I hope Miss Zu will held the best activity like this next time.I also expect Miss Zu will do more activity in group.

No comments:

Post a Comment